What is Flexible Childcare?
These days we are all busy, right? And as busy parents, we need to know that we’re making the right decisions when it comes to childcare. Not only do we need to feel secure in the knowledge that our precious little ones are safe and being cared for well, but we also need to know that our arrangements benefits the whole family too. Getting this balance right isn’t always easy either. So how do you know if flexible childcare can work for you? Here are some quick tips and information to help you decide.
- Flexible childcare is high-quality, drop-in care at your convenience:
Monday - Thursday 6:00am until 10:00pm
Friday 6:00am until 11:00pm
Saturday 9:00am until 11:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm until 10:00pm
- It means choosing the hours of care that you want (Just a 1-hour minimum required.)
- Reservations only required for infants, and they can easily be made by phone or online.
- It means guilt-free hours to catch up with errands, appointments and life’s necessities – without bothering your in-laws. Again.
- It means fun and learning for the kids while you enjoy some quality time, on evenings and weekends, too. And without the stress of finding a babysitter.
- Flexibility in childcare means that it works around your schedule to make it easier for you to meet job and career demands.
- Flexible childcare means you can be sure that your children are being properly cared for by trained childcare professionals, and will be allowed and encouraged to participate in all planned activities
Our team is 100% qualified and registered teaching team,
which is supported in its professional growth and with ongoing professional development opportunities.